This time with an emphasis on Grade 1 cards.
EDIT: The problem card’s name has been corrected. Skill is still loopable tho.
Grade 0 / Granblue – Ghost
AUTO (RC): [Counter Blast 1 & Place this card into the Soul] When an attack by your “Nightrose” Unit hits a Vanguard, you can pay the cost. If you pay it, choose 1 Grade 1 card from your Drop Zone, Call it to (RC), and during that turn, it gains Power+3000.
ACT [Drop Zone] GB1: [Choose 1 of your Grade 1 or higher Rear-guards, Rest it] Call this card to (RC) Hollowed.
[Editor’s note: This card has a infinite power combination in Seven Seas. Have a Seven Seas vanguard, with this on RC, two Seven Seas Helmsman, Nightcrow in your drop zone and two Seven Seas Pillager, Nightspinel on RC, and be on Generation Break 1.
1. Retire Gale Shade to call Nightcrow. +2000 to each Nightspinel.
2. Rest Nightcrow to call Gale Shade to any other RC.
3. Retire Gale Shade to call Nightcrow on the same RC as the previous Nightcrow. +2000 to each Nightspinel.
4. Repeat steps 2 and 3 until you have infinite power.
Edit: It came to my attention that you can do it even easier.
1. Stride Ghostie Great King, Obadiah on Seven Seas vanguard.
2. Send Seven Seas Pillager, Nightspinel, Seven Seas Helmsman, Nightcrow and Gale Shade to drop zone.
3. Send Seven Seas card to drop to call Nightspinel.
4. Call anything, retire to call Nightcrow. +2000 to Nightspinel.
5. Rest Nightcrow to call Gale Shade on top of Nightcrow.
6. Retire Gale Shade to call Nightcrow. +2000 to Nightspinel.
7. Repeat steps 5 and 6 until infinite power.
You can set this combo up first stride with basically nothing.
You have multiple ways to set this up. Step 1 is only required if Gale Shade is still on the field.
To stop this from the start, Bushiroad should add this rule to the fighter’s rules:
Decks that include grade 3 or higher cards with “Seven Seas” in their card names cannot include “Gale Shade” cards.
That way, Nightrose/Ghostie decks can run this card without the infinite power becoming a problem. Because honestly, this is way too easy to set up, and you can use this every single turn.]
Grade 1 / Granblue – Ghost
AUTO GB1: [Soul Blast 1 & Place this card on the bottom of your Deck] When this Unit is retired from (RC) due to the effect of the Hollow ability, if you have a “Nightrose” Vanguard, you can pay the cost. If you do, choose up to 1 non-Grade 1 card from your Drop Zone, Call it to (RC).
Vampire Princess of Starlight, Nightrose
Grade 3 / Granblue – Vampire
AUTO (VC/RC) 1/Turn GB2: [Soul Blast 1] During your turn, when your Unit is placed on (RC) from the Drop Zone, you can pay the cost. If you pay it, choose 1 Grade 1 card from your Drop Zone, and call it to another (RC) in the same column as this Unit.
AUTO (VC): [Counter Blast 1] During your turn, when your G Unit [Strides], you can pay the cost. If you pay it, place up to the top 3 cards of your Deck into the Drop Zone, then choose 1 card from your Drop Zone, Call it to (RC), and if that Unit has the Hollow ability, during that turn, it gains Power+3000.