[DokoDemo] December 29th, 2022
The Dragontree continues
2 Cards for Stoicheia for the new Cycle from “Dragontree Invasion”, and a RRR and RR for Sealed Blaze Deck!!
Keter Sanctuary lore!
New Years Vanguard ZERO Special!
Twitter Present Campaign to get 10 packs from the newest set in Vanguard ZERO (in Japan)
Dragontree Fallen Fruit, Solda Zargab
A Hydragram that descended upon Keter Sanctuary. Its mercury body morphed into a full faced knight, resembling the Units of Keter Sanctuary. As implied by its name “Fallen Fruit”, it is a creature born from the Dragontree. It has no sense of ego, and it’s been observed moving in a robotic fashion.
Minerva Rising Cup events being happening during Japan.
A Minerva Deck from the Minerva Rising Cup (Deck Code: 6H6UU)
Grade 2 / Normal Unit / Stoicheia – Tear Dragon
ACT (RC) 1/Turn: If you Persona Ride this turn, COST [Soul Blast (1)], choose 1 of your other Units, during that turn, that Unit and this Unit gains Power+10000.
(“If you Persona Ride” refers to if you Persona RIde even outside of Normal Ride.)
Dragontree Fallen Fruit, Bist Alvas
Grade 1 / Normal Unit / Stoicheia – Hydragram
AUTO: When this Unit is placed on (RC), COST [Counter Blast (1)], choose 1 of your (RC) without a Dragontree Marker, and place 1 Dragontree Marker on it.
ACT (RC) 1/Turn: If your Vanguard is Grade 3 or higher, COST [Counter Blast (1) & Soul Blast (1)], choose 1 Normal Order from your Drop Zone and add it to your hand.
Grade 1 / Normal Unit / Dragon Empire – Winged Dragon
ACT (RC): If your (VC) is armed, COST [Place this Unit in your Soul] Choose 1 “Sealed Blaze Sword, Prithivih” or “Sealed Blaze Gun, Chandra” from your (VC), during that turn, reduce the original Auto ability Cost of that card by Counter Blast (1).
Sealed Blaze Dragon, Kankshati
Grade 2 / Normal Unit / Dragon Empire – Flame Dragon
AUTO: When this Unit is placed on (RC) from the hand, if you have a Vanguard with “Bavsargra”, COST [Soul Blast (1) & Discard 1 card from the hand], search your Deck or Drop for up to 1 Arms card, reveal it, then add it to our hand. If you searched the Deck, shuffle the Deck.
ACT (RC) 1/ Turn: COST [Counter Blast (1) & Place 1 Arms from your (VC) into the Soul], draw 1 card, during that turn, this Unit gains Power+5000.
How to use Kankshati
Dragontree Invasion goes on sale February 3rd, 2023
Mirei and Raika’s fight gets reconstructed
Divine Dragon Apocrypha is added to the JPN version of Vanguard ZERO on January 1st, 2023
共に咲く乙女 ケラ Collective Blooming Maiden, Kera
• (RC) If your Vanguard is a “Ranaculus” or has a Bloom ability, it gains Power+1000 and “(RC) Resistance”.
• (RC) GB1 [Bloom]] 1/Turn When another of your Rear-guards with the same name as this Unit is placed, during that turn, this Unit gains Power+10000 and Boost.
頑強の乙女ノエル Tenacious Maiden, Noel
• (RC) GB2 1/Turn If your Vanguard is a “Ranculus”, [Discard 1 card from the hand], you can activate this. During this turn, it gains the following ability.
“(RC) This Unit can attack a Vanguard from the back row.”.
• (RC) Bloom When another of your Rear-guards with the same name as this Unit is placed, during that turn, all Units with the same name as this Unit in the same column (including itself) gain Power+4000.
Ranunculus of Phantasmic Blue, Ahsha
• (VC) When the Ride Phase begins, you can place 1 non-Heal card from your non-VC Circle and 1 from your Drop Zone on the bottom of your Deck. If you placed 2, draw 1 card. And, you can Call 1 card from your hand.
• (VC) When your G Unit Strides, you can activate this with Counter Blsst (1). Call 1 of your cards without a Trigger but with a Bloom ability from the Deck.If there are 2 or more Units with the same name as that Unit, Soul Charge (1) and Counter Charge (1).
• (VC) During the turn this card is placed, it gains Power+3000.
Flower Princess of Four Seasons, Velhemina
• (VC) When this card attacks, Counter Blast 1 & [Flip 1 card in your G Zone face-up] to activate this. Call up to 1 card without a Trigger but has the Bloom ability from your Deck and 1 card with the same name as that card, to the front and back row (a total of 2 cards).
• (VC) GB4 All of your front row Rear-guards gain Power+5000 and Critical+1.
Zeroth Dragon of Death Garden, Zoa
• [ULTIMATE STRIDE]
• (VC) When placed, you can activate this by Counter Blast (2). Draw 1 card, Call 1 card from your hand, during that turn, that Unit’s Power is 99999, and gains the following ability.
“(RC) Cannot be chosen by the effects of cards.”
“(RC) If this unit’s attack deals damage, your opponent loses.”
Zeroth Dragon of End of the World, Dust
• [ULTIMATE STRIDE]
• (VC) When placed, you can activate with Counter Blast (2). During that turn, all of your opponent’s Units lose their abilities and Intercept, and their Grades and Power become 1. If there are 4 or less cards in your opponent’s Damage Zone, also, inflict 1 damage to your opponent.
Zeroth Dragon of Zenith Peak, Ultima
• [ULTIMATE STRIDE]
• (VC) When placed, you can activate this by Counter Blast (2). Choose 4 cards of your choose, Call 2 of them. The other cards are placed on the top of your Deck in any order. During that turn, all of your Units receive your Trigger effects.
Purchase packs, get medals, and exchange for Zeroth Dragons.
New Years Campaign for Vanguard ZERO (Japan)
Ahsha themed Rank Fight Season (January 1st to 15th)
Get Sleeves of the final G Units of the Royal Paladins and Neo Nectar from G.
Get Ahsha’s final form with alt art.
Clan Fight Challenge
Fight during early January in the Japanese version to get key cards for G era Great Nature Decks
Next Week covers a new Ride Line for Stoicheia, “Granphia” from “Dragontree Invasion”. It introduces a new Plant Token…?
Lore is relevant to all of Cray.
Vanguard Dear Days Deck Corner.